Revolution Athletics of Bohemia, NY is currently accepting resumes for internship positions for the winter of 2016/2017. Interns at Revolution Athletics will improve on their knowledge and skill as a Strength and Conditioning professional by working with top professional athletes, top collegiate athletes, top Long Island high school athletes, and younger athletes at our athletic facility and at off-site locations. This summer internship will also give interns a first hand experience at working on program design, training large groups of athletes, training in private sessions, as well as the business side of running a successful Strength and Conditioning company.
- Development of
- Coaching Philosophy
- Training Methods
- Coaching cues
- Tracking and monitoring progression of athletes
- Sport-specific training considerations
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Dynamic Warm-up
- Speed Training
- Strength Training
- Athletic Assessments
- Daily Set Up & Clean Up
- Program/Class Design
- All other duties as assigned
- Candidate must be a rising senior or current senior earning class credit, or post-graduate earning/earned a degree in kinesiology, exercise science, human performance, fitness development or any related fields.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Candidates must have outstanding work ethic, organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this internship position submit your resume along with three references to the email address below: